.FM 's EPP migration successful!
From August 29th through August 30th, 2009, the .FM registry successfully and seamlessly migrated to an EPP based registry system. Not a single report issue or problem! dot FM is the official ccTLD registry of the Federation of Micronesia, which is managed and operated by BRS Media.
.FM EPP Highlights:
- Transfers between registrars are now possible utilizing the well known authorization code
- Up to 13 nameservers per domain are now permitted
- IPv6 is now supported
- IDNs are now suppored
- 44 days autorenew grace period now applicable
- 30 days redepmtion period to restore a deleted domain
- 5 days deletion hold period
- WHOIS service at whois.nic.fm on port 43