HEXONET continues to offer great promotional pricing on a a number of Rightside new TLDs. In our last newsletter, HEXONET introduced our readers to .CONSULTING, .REVIEWS and .SOCIAL. This month, HEXONET would like to showcase three additional TLDs for the benefit of our clients and resellers, especially those targeting the German market.
- Immobilien means real estate, which is big business in Germany. In fact, in German-speaking countries, immobilien is one of the most commonly used words in relation to real estate web addresses, and is one of the top search terms for the industry. Germans are wedded to it as a term. According to recent search data, attempts to introduce more colloquial terms like "immo" online have not been successful since German speakers preferring to use the more exact business term immobilien. For renters and buyers, real estate brokers and agents, mortgage lenders and insurance firms, property managers and housing developers, .IMMOBILIEN is the web address that means real estate or property.
- The .IMMOBILIEN TLD has been chosen specifically for German-speaking businesses and individuals with real estate as their primary focus. It brings together branding, search, and professionalism in a way that resonates instantly with customers looking for residential or commercial real estate, a mortgage, property insurance, and property-related services. Real estate is a fast moving industry. People interested in property need to be able to quickly understand who is involved and what they do. An .IMMOBILIEN new gTLD allows people to identify you as a player in the real estate market. An .IMMOBILIEN gTLD firmly identifies you as a property brand, helps you create opportunities, and is essential tool for anyone in the property business.
- Haus is both pronounced and translated as ‘House’ in English. It also has a number of other distinct meanings across all German-speaking countries:
- BUILDERS, ARCHITECTS, CONSTRUCTION (LIKE “HOUSE”); Examples: single family/multi family housing
- FAMILY BUSINESS (LIKE “HOUSE OF FRASER”); Examples: kellerhaus, steinhaus, bergmannhaus
- PRINCIPLE FOCUS OF A BUSINESS (LIKE “HOUSE OF PANCAKES”); Examples: bierhaus, pfandhaus, autohaus
- The new .HAUS TLD will appeal to anyone involved with the physical structure of the home, from builder to broker, as well as, all of the service industries related to it. It will also appeal to family businesses using the familial name (say, House of Muller) and businesses called after their main product (say, House of Candy). Obviously, the construction industry will be the prime focus of the .HAUS domain name, but a large uptake is anticipated from these other two markets as well.
- The word ‘Kaufen’ may not roll easily off the tongue of an English speaker, but in Germanic countries, it means ‘to buy’ and is comparable with the English term ‘shopping’.
- Germany has become the second largest online retail market in Europe after the UK.
- With a web address that’s both targeted and professional, the new .KAUFEN TLD helps online retailers in the German-speaking world stand out on the Internet.