HEXONET has offered whois privacy services for domain names now for several years now. The WHOISTrustee and WHOISTrustee-Lite domain registration add-on services shield and hide the identity of the registrant owner from the public WHOIS. Many resellers have been reselling WHOISTrustee services as big margin add-ons with their domain registration business for substantial recurring profits. We continue to see excellent uptake with this domain add-on service, especially in a world where we are inundated with the threats of spam and identity theft.
Why WHOISTrustee Services?
- Can help protect you or your client from identify theft
- Helps to prevent spam and unsolicited direct mail
- New domain name are made available on the web without revealing ownership (ideal for startups or large brands that do not want to reveal any special projects they are working on)
- Registrant of a domain name remains in full control of their domain and the service
How Whois Privacy Works:
- Private information is hidden and an alternative contact is displayed
- Alternative contact handles inbound inquiries for a domain and forwards them to the respective contact
- WHOISTrustee-Lite leaves the original email intact for those that want to receive email directly
HEXONET offers WHOISTrustee for a wide selection of gTLDs and ccTLDs. To learn more: https://www.hexonet.net/whoistrustee-privacy